STUDY IN USA
About the United States
Learning more about yourself is perhaps the most important part of your decision to travel to the U.S. Once you know what you want to achieve, then you can identify the right place to study in USA and live and grow in the States. The United States is a very diverse country and there is a lot to see and enjoy while you are there, make connections and see if you can find places that are off the beaten path and learn more about the area that you reside in. Just get involved and do everything that you can. The independence and adventure associated with going to university is going to rub off on you.
Student life in the United States is an incredibly unique experience.
Capital: Washington, D.C
Popular Cities: New York, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston”
Living in the United States and study in USA
If you are planning to live and learn in the United States, you already possess a well-known American characteristic sense of adventure! As an international student study in USA, you will experience many new and exciting things.
It is difficult, if not impossible, to discuss exactly what “Living in the U.S.” means to everyone. American culture has been enriched by the values and belief systems of virtually every part of the world. From an international student’s perspective, that diversity is very valuable. If you choose to live in a completely different environment, you may be challenged with new situations every day; but if you decide to live in a part of the U.S. that resembles your home country in some ways, you may find comfort in those similarities.
The United States has one of the world’s finest university systems, with outstanding programs in virtually all fields. At the undergraduate level, excellent programs exist in traditional disciplines, as well as in professional fields. At the graduate level, students have the opportunity to work and study in USA directly with some of the finest minds in their field of study in USA, with the chance to become involved with exclusive research and educational opportunities. recognized throughout the world for their excellence.
The main intakes offered by universities are in June/July and January/February. Some colleges may also have intakes in March and November. to study in USA
Requirements for the USA
To begin study in USA, there is a range of entry requirements you may have to meet. Requirements may vary depending on the level of education you want to study.
Required Documents for University Admissions
- Main applicants passport or official translation of birth certificate .
- Official translation of Students academic certificates and transcript or records.
- Professional academic resume (Curriculum Vitae).
- Statement of purpose.
- English language certificate such as IELTS, TOFFEL,PTE..etc.
- SAT (reasoning/Subject) certificate for undergraduate admission.
- Two Academic references (if applicable).
- Official translation of employment letter (if applicable).
- Student Portfolio required for programs such as architecture, graphic design..etc.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) certificate for graduate school admission (Master’s and PhD programs.
- Graduate Management Admission test (GMAT) certificate for Commerce, finance management and accounting program.
- Submit a research proposal detailing the proposed area of research. (Master by research and PhD programs).