HOW TO APPLY FOR AUSTRALIA STUDENT VISA
You may need to apply for an Australia Student Visa when studying at Estudyabroad. We can provide you with all the relevant information, and help guide you through the visa requirements and application processes to study in Australia.
We aim to answer any questions you might have, so please explore our answers below. If you cannot find the answer to your question, you can get more information by contacting a student advisor.
In brief: if you plan to study in Australia for less than 12 weeks, you will need a Tourist Visa. If you wish to study for longer, you will require an Australia Student Visa.
Australia visa information
- A valid (non-expired) passport
- Valid (non-expired) Student Visa (if applicable)
- Bank statement
- Proof of outbound travel (if arriving on a visitor's visa)
- Documents from Estudyabroad:
- Letter of Acceptance
Working holiday visa information
- stay up to 12 months in Australia
- leave and re-enter Australia any number of times while the visa is valid
- work in Australia for up to 6 months with each employer
- study for up to 4 months.
Cyprus, Republic of
Republic of Ireland
Republic of Korea