Australia Visa

Australia visa

You may need to apply for a visa when studying at Kaplan International English. We can provide you with all the relevant information, and help guide you through the visa requirements and application processes to study in Australia.

We aim to answer any questions you might have, so please explore our answers below. If you cannot find the answer to your question, you can get more information by contacting a student advisor.

In brief: if you plan to study in Australia for less than 12 weeks, you will need a Tourist Visa. If you wish to study for longer, you will require a Student Visa.

Australia visa information

Working holiday visa information

If your question is not answered here, please contact a student advisor.